FlowBreeze Help File
Change Symbol Styles
Method 1 - Flowchart Editor
See the Flowchart Editor section for more details.
Method 2 - Apply Default Styles
Use the Apply Styles tool if you want to apply the default style as listed in the settings dialog.
Method 3 - Format Painter
If a symbol (or flow line) exists on the worksheet having the style you want, then:
- Click on the border of symbol whose style you want to copy.
- Click the Format Painter button .
- Click on the target symbol, and the style will be applied.
Method 4 - Manual Formatting
Note: FlowBreeze cannot support custom formatting when creating new shapes or using the Flowchart Editor.
- Click on the symbol to select it.
- Click on the tab labeled "Format" that appears on the ribbon.
- In the "Shape Styles" section, there is a clickable gallery of fill styles.
If you prefer a custom fill color, try this:
- Right-click on the symbol and select "Format Shape".
- On the Format Shape dialog, select "Fill" from the left column.
- Click the "Color" dropdown to select a new fill color.
- Click "Close".
Note: If you click on the center of a symbol, you will usually select the text instead of the symbol itself, which is why clicking the border is recommended.