FlowBreeze Help File
Insert Decision Blocks
The Insert Decision Blocks tool allows you to quickly add a series of decision - side shape pairs to a flowchart, as shown in the Sample Output picture below.
Decision Block Entry
- Decision text: The text to appear within the decision shape.
- Side shape text: The text to appear in the shape added to the right side of the decision.
- Add decision block: Clicking this will add the current entries to the list below.
- Import from worksheet: For convenience, you can create the text for the entries on a worksheet and import them into the form.
- The text to appear in the right and bottom branch labels, next to the outgoing connectors from the decision.
- Cell: By default, this will be the cell selected when you open the form. You can change the location by clicking "Select ...".