FlowBreeze Help File
Although FlowBreeze will automatically place the flowchart symbols on the drawing sheet, some functions such as the Flowchart Wizard may require manual adjustments after the fact. Symbols can be moved using the mouse or with the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Turn on Snap to Grid.
- Select one or more symbols.
- Move the symbols using the arrow keys on your keyboard (left, right, up, and down.)
- To nudge symbols in any direction, hold down the Ctrl key while pressing one of the arrow keys.
- Alternately, you can drag the symbols to the new location with your mouse.
- Reroute any flow line connectors as needed.