FlowBreeze Help File
Export as Picture
Important Note: If the worksheet zoom is not set to 100% before running the Export, shapes may be clipped if you select the "Flowchart and Sheet" option. If this happens, close the export Picture window, zoom the sheet to 100%, and try again.
Image Source options
- Flowchart (shapes only): The shapes are selected automatically with this option, and no worksheet content is captured.
- Flowchart and sheet (shapes and/or cell contents): The used range of the worksheet is selected by default, but you can change it by clicking the "Select" button which will open a range selection dialog. If you manually edit the range, you must click refresh to update the preview image.
- Image type: The following picture formats are supported:
- PNG (the default)
- JPG (100% quality setting)
- File name: Enter the file name to save the image as.
- Folder: the folder where the flowchart is to be saved. The default location is in the \My Documents\My Flowcharts\ folder.
When you click OK, the image will be saved.