|Product||Downloads (30-Day Free Trial)||Version||System Requirements|
|FlowBreeze||FlowBreeze Setup FlowBreeze Zip||4.0.312||
|Spreadspeed||Spreadspeed Setup Spreadspeed Zip||2.0.104||
Installers for 64-Bit Versions of Office
Even on 64-bit versions of Windows, the default install of Office is 32-bit, so please make sure you have the 64-bit version of Office / Excel before running the installers below.
- Download FlowBreeze 64-bit Setup
Due to changes in Microsoft's security policies, the code signing required for Windows 7, 8, and 10 does not work in Windows Vista. To install FlowBreeze and / or Spreadspeed on Vista you will need to download and install the Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime, and then download and run the MSI installer:
PDF Help Files
The add-ins ship with integrated help files available via the Help menu, but if you prefer a PDF version you can download a copy below:
After you download the setup file, please follow these steps to install and register FlowBreeze and Spreadspeed. The trial downloads are the full version. When you order a license, you will receive a confirmation email containing a license key that unlocks any trial limitations.
- Save the setup file to a convenient location.
- Close Excel if it is running.
- If you have turned off User Account Control (UAC), re-enable it in the Windows Control Panel before running the installer.
- Double-click the setup file to start the installation. If you downloaded the zipped version, run the *Setup.exe file.
- Follow the prompts in the setup wizard:
- We recommended that you use the default installation directory for security compliance.
- Do not install the add-in to a network drive. FlowBreeze and Spreadspeed are COM add-ins, which must be installed to the local drive.
User Account Control (UAC): If the user has turned off UAC, re-enable it in the Windows Control Panel before running the installer.
Because FlowBreeze is a Microsoft Excel add-in, there is no Start menu item to directly open FlowBreeze. Instead, you will need to open Excel in order to launch FlowBreeze.
Our software is digitally signed for security. The first time it loads, and periodically afterwards, Excel will validate the certificate. Usually it only takes a few seconds, but occasionally it can take longer and Excel will resume normal startup after validation is complete.
License Registration Instructions
If you have already purchased a license, please follow these steps to register the software.
- Open Excel.
- Click the “Help” drop down and select “Register” from the menu.
- On the registration screen, enter your license key and click OK.
(To prevent typos, it is recommended that you copy and paste the license key into the form.
Updates and Upgrades
Major version upgrades (e.g., 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, ...) are announced via email to existing customers when they are released. Major version upgrades are free if you ordered within 90 days of the release date and are available at a discount for all other customers. Minor version updates (e.g., 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, ...) are always free. Several importants points to know about updates are:
- You can check for updates via the Help menu.
- The old version must be uninstalled before installing the new version. Uninstallation instructions are available in the help file.
- The “trial” download is the full version. Your license key simply unlocks the 15 day trial limitation.
- Your license key and customized settings are retained between uninstallation and reinstallation.
FlowBreeze: Click here to see the FlowBreeze change log.
Spreadspeed: Click here to see the Spreadspeed change log.
Note: The setup files below require admin privileges on your system.
|Product||Version||Supported Platforms||Download Link|
|FlowBreeze||3.18.806||Excel 2003 - 2013
Windows XP - 7
|Download FlowBreeze v3|
|FlowBreeze||2.6.16||Excel 2000 - 2010
Windows 2000 - XP
|Download FlowBreeze v2|
|Spreadspeed||1.5.708||Excel 2007 - 2013
Windows Vista - 10
|Download Spreadspeed v1|
Pre-Made Flowchart Template Pack
These templates should not be used with FlowBreeze. They are offered free for anyone that wants pre-made swim lanes, but they were created before the Template Generator was added to FlowBreeze. With the Template Generator, it only takes a minute to create a custom template, and the templates are more compatible with the current version of FlowBreeze. Click here to download the flowchart template pack