|Product||Downloads (30-Day Free Trial)||Version||System Requirements|
|FlowBreeze 4||Download FlowBreeze v4||4.0.512||
|FlowBreeze 3||Download FlowBreeze v3||3.18.806||
|Spreadspeed 2||Download Spreadspeed v2||2.0.512||
64-bit and Admin Installers
- 64-bit Setup Files: The default installation for Microsoft Office is the 32-bit version (even on 64-bit versions of Windows), but if you have the 64-bit version of Excel / Office then you will need to download one the of 64-bit setup files below.
- Admin Setup Files: The setup files above only require user-level privileges on your system. Some organizations have tighter security restrictions which may block user-level installations and prevent FlowBreeze or Spreadspeed from loading in Excel. If you experience any installation or loading issues, you will need to use one of the admin setup files below.
|FlowBreeze 4 Setup (64-bit):||Download|
|FlowBreeze 4 Admin Setup (32-bit):||Download|
|FlowBreeze 4 Admin Setup (64-bit):||Download|
|Spreadspeed 2 Setup (64-bit):||Download|
|Spreadspeed 2 Admin Setup (32-bit):||Download|
|Spreadspeed 2 Admin Setup (64-bit):||Download|
PDF Help Files
The add-ins ship with integrated help files available via the Help menu, but if you prefer a PDF version you can download a copy below:
After you download the setup file, please follow these steps to install and register FlowBreeze and Spreadspeed. The trial downloads are the full version. When you order a license, you will receive a confirmation email containing a license key that unlocks any trial limitations.
- Save the setup file to a convenient location.
- Close Excel if it is running.
- If you have turned off User Account Control (UAC), re-enable it in the Windows Control Panel before running the installer.
- Double-click the setup file to start the installation. If you downloaded the zipped version, run the *Setup.exe file.
- Follow the prompts in the setup wizard:
- We recommended that you use the default installation folder for security compliance.
- Do not install the add-in to a network drive. FlowBreeze and Spreadspeed are COM add-ins, which must be installed to the local drive.
- When Excel starts, if you are prompted to to install the VSTO file, click the Install button to complete the setup.
User Account Control (UAC): If the user has turned off UAC, re-enable it in the Windows Control Panel before running the installer.
Because FlowBreeze is a Microsoft Excel add-in, there is no Start menu item to directly open FlowBreeze. Instead, you will need to open Excel in order to launch FlowBreeze.
Our software is digitally signed for security. The first time it loads, and periodically afterwards, Excel will validate the certificate. Usually it only takes a few seconds, but occasionally it can take longer and Excel will resume normal startup after validation is complete.
License Registration Instructions
If you have already purchased a license, please follow these steps to register the software.
- Open Excel.
- Click the “Help” drop down and select “Register” from the menu.
- On the registration screen, enter your license key and click OK.
(To prevent typos, it is recommended that you copy and paste the license key into the form.
FlowBreeze: Click here to see the FlowBreeze change log.
Spreadspeed: Click here to see the Spreadspeed change log.
Note: The setup files below require admin privileges on your system.
|Product||Version||Supported Platforms||Download Link|
|FlowBreeze||2.6.16||Excel 2000 - 2010
Windows 2000 - XP
|Download FlowBreeze v2|
|Spreadspeed||1.5.708||Excel 2007 - 2013
Windows Vista - 10
|Download Spreadspeed v1|
Pre-Made Flowchart Template Pack
These templates should not be used with FlowBreeze. They are offered free for anyone that wants pre-made swim lanes, but they were created before the Template Generator was added to FlowBreeze. With the Template Generator, it only takes a minute to create a custom template, and the templates are more compatible with the current version of FlowBreeze. Click here to download the flowchart template pack