Please contact us via the form below. If you need to send an attachment, such as a screenshot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Most emails are answered within a day.
Mailing Address and Contact Information
16861 SW Stellar Drive
Sherwood, OR 97140
1-503-899-5342 (If you get voicemail, please leave your email address in your message. See Phone Support notes below.)
- Please leave your email address in the voicemail in case we cannot get back to you within normal business hours.
- Based on our experience email support is a better option most of the time. Many support requests are for price quotes, lost license keys, help and troubleshooting issues - things that we can quickly send related materials via email. We do provide phone support, but please consider this option before telephoning.
Other Support Resources
- Articles: The BreezeTree web site includes a number of informative articles on flowcharting, using Excel, and related topics. Click here to visit the articles page.
- Help File: The FlowBreeze help file is accessed via the Help menu FlowBreeze toolbar Also, you can click here to view the online help file.
- Check for Updates: Make sure you have the latest release. BreezeTree releases frequent updates to FlowBreeze available through the Check for Updates feature within FlowBreeze.
License Keys and Receipts
The FlowBreeze ordering and license delivery system is automated. Two emails are sent immediately when the order is completed - one containing the receipt and another containing the license key(s). If you do not receive these emails, please try these steps:
- Check your junk (spam) email folder for an email from email@example.com. The vast majority of the time, the emails can be found there. (Some companies have spam filtering on their email servers, so you may not always be able to detect this problem.)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using your normal email software (instead of using the form above). Some email filters will automatically "whitelist" outbound email addresses and our replies get through. In Outlook, you can set this by clicking Actions --> Junk Email --> Junk Email Options and clicking the Safe Senders tab.
- You can also send an email to email@example.com using a public email account such as GMail, Yahoo! Mail, or Hotmail. Many times these are more likely to whitelist outbound email addresses.
- Earthlink users only: The anti-spam system used by Earthlink sends an auto-reply that requires the sender to confirm the email within a short amount of time. Since the FlowBreeze orders are automated, it is very rare that these links will be clicked within Earthlink's required timeframe. So confirmations may be delayed but they usually get through.