FlowBreeze 3 Release Notice
BreezeTree is happy to announce the release of FlowBreeze 3.0 – flowchart add-in for Microsoft Excel. A full list of the changes is as follows.
- Added support for 64-bit versions of Excel.
- Added Connectors task pane to simplifyy connector additions.
- Added Shapes task pane to create shapes by clicking or typing.
- Added Split Connector tool to split a connector arrow between two shapes into two labeled connector nodes.
- Added import / export for settings backup and standardizing settings between different computers / users.
- Added symbol list editor to allow user to specify the actively used set of symbols.
- Simplified layout and filtering of Shape Selection Tool.
- Added Export to Web Page (HTML) tool.
- Added bulk shape dimension editing.
- Added sorting options for shape selection fields.
- Added special printing option for flowchart images.
- Added Straighten Connectors tools to fix jagged lines in Excel 2007 / 2010.
- Added user-defined spacing between shapes.
- Improved internal margin settings for non-rectangular shapes (i.e.
Template Generator Improvements
- Added logo insertion.
- Added preset header and footer layouts.
- Added preset swim lane titles.
- Added SIPOC layout.
- Added simple text versus advanced parsing syntax autodetection.
- Simplified the advanced parsing syntax.
- Improved the connector routing algorithm.
- Added ability to overwrite existing worksheet.
- Input range selection.
- The Microsoft .NET 2.0 framework is now a prerequisite for running FlowBreeze.