The Extract Columns tool will take the selected columns from a table (or worksheet range) and output them to a new worksheet. This is a faster alternative to copying an entire worksheet and deleting the unwanted columns.
- Select Source Table: Select the workbook, worksheet, and range where data is located. The table does not have to be an Excel table - any range will work.
- Select Columns to Extract: Select the columns that you want included in the output table. At least one column must be selected.
- Output To: You can output to a new worksheet or to a new workbook.
- Convert extracted formulas to values: Check this option if any formulas in the extracted columns refer to cells that are not extracted.
- Worksheet name: Optional field to name the output worksheet.