Save Chart to Image File
The Save Chart to Image File tool will save a chart as a png, bmp, gif, jpg, or tif image. Currently, the tool works only for charts embedded in worksheets, not standalone charts on their own sheets.
- Select chart: If there are more than one chart on the active worksheet, the dropdown will list all the charts by name.
- Image Preview: Shows a thumbnail of the chart.
- Image type: Select the image format.
- File name: Defaults to the name of the chart but can be changed before saving.
- Folder: The directory where the file will be saved.