Save Shapes to Image File
The Save Shapes to Image File tool will save a snapshot of the shapes on a worksheet as a png, bmp, gif, jpg, or tif image. This is useful for saving images of diagrams created with AutoShapes or SmartArt.
- Shapes only: For worksheets with mixed content (shapes and cell content), this option limits the export to just the shapes.
- Shapes and cell content: Select the range for the image snapshot, making sure to fully encompass the range containing the shapes that you want in the image.
- Image Preview: Shows a thumbnail of the image.
- Image type: Select the image format.
- File name: Defaults to the name of the worksheet but can be changed before saving.
- Folder: The directory where the file will be saved.