Fill Range with Random Dates
Fills a range of cells with a set of random dates.
- Range: Select the range to fill. (This field is preset with the selected range when the form is opened.)
- Distribution: Select a Uniform or Normal (Gaussian) distribution.
- Start date: The lower end of the date range.
- End date: The upper end of the date range.
- Date format: A dropdown list of common date formats. See Date Formats for details.
- Date separator: choose from dash, slash, dot, or space ("-", "/", ".", or " ").
- Use localized day and month names: Uses the built-in Excel localized names based on your system settings.
Note: This uses the Box-Muller transformation for generating the Normal distribution.