As the name indicates, the Swap Ranges tool swap the contents of two ranges.
- Range 1: The first range to swap. Initially contains the range selected when the form is opened.
- Range 2: The second range to swap.
- Swap: You can set it whether to swap only the values and number formats or to include the cell formatting as well.
- Save workbook: See Close and Re-Open Workbook for details.
- Range 1 and Range 2 must be the same size (number of rows and columns).
- Range 1 and Range 2 cannot overlap.