Fill Range with Random Numbers
Fills a range of cells with a set of random numbers.
- Range: Select the range to fill. (This field is preset with the selected range when the form is opened.)
- Distribution: Select a Uniform or Normal (Gaussian) distribution.
- Minimum value: The lower end of the numeric range.
- Maximum value: The upper end of the numeric range.
- Round to: The number of decimal places in the results.
Note: This uses the Box-Muller transformation for generating the Normal distribution.